Monday, June 1, 2009
Almost Arrested
Well, not really. :c) Just had the police called on Jeff, a missionary and some other guys from our church! Wondering what crime they committed? On Sunday Jeff was at the church acting in a commercial being made for the teen church camp. I'm not sure all they are doing in this commercial, but I know that Jeff is dressing up like he is in S.W.A.T. and they get to use guns...not real guns, but they do look real! So I guess they did some of the scenes in front of our church when some young Okinawan kids walked by and were frightened by what they saw so they ran to a near by neighbor, who I've heard has called the cops on our church before, and so she called the police! Jeff had already came home before anyone knew the cops were called and so when we arrived at church last night we were told that the japanese police came down to see what was going on. I guess they watched the video and just laughed. Thank God! Jeff didn't want his flack jacket (not sure that is what its called or if that's how it is spelled) confiscated nor did they want to be arrested! ha ha So we all got a good laugh out of all of this last night! Who knew making a commercial for our church camp would cause such panic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That must have been some comercial, that's all I have to say.
ReplyDelete