Friday, October 19, 2012
Catch Up
So like most people on my blog list, I have not been in the mood to blog. But, I'm making myself do it since I have a little bit of time this afternoon.
We've been doing school for a couple of months now. The kids are doing great. I've recently started babysitting a little boy who is 16 months old and a little girl who is two. Its nice to have some extra cash. The boys have been playing football this fall. We are ready for it to end so we can begin tae kwon do. (I know I didn't spell that right but I don't care) :) Both of their teams are doing great. Josiah is the kicker for his team, Gabe has played in many positions on offense and defense. I don't think they will play next year though. They both want to go back to soccer.
I've been so busy with school, football, church and babysitting that I have not been couponing which totally bums me out. I hope to get back to that.
I am planning on trying out a couple of my pinterest recipes this week. I did one last month and it turned out yummy. It was the honey garlic chicken in the crockpot. This time I am trying the cupcake tacos, pizza bites and the bite size caramel apples.
Other than that I want to do some more fall decorating. I saw someone in my neighbor hood cut off the top of a pumpkin and put some mums in it. It was so cute! Gotta do that for my front porch.
Well, other than that, nothing big going on here. Next month we are going on vacation to Missouri, which I'm so excited about. Maybe I'll fit in a blog next month as well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment