Thursday, June 16, 2011

#10

Today is Jeff and my 10th anniversary! I say this a lot, but time really goes by so fast. I just can't believe we've been married for 10 years and have 3 wonderful children.
We've been threw so much these past 10 years and I'm so thankful for where we are today. I love Jeff so much, I love our family and I love our life together that God has given us.
So now I will try to name what we've done every year to celebrate our anniversary. I think I did this last year, I will try not to peak at my answers from then. :)
1st- in Spokane, WA we went to a waterfall and out to eat
2nd- in Biloxi, MI we left Josiah with some friends for one night and we went to the Six Flags in LA.
3rd- in the Azores, we went out to eat at an Italian place and I was prego with Gaber.
4th- we were in FL for Jeff's sister's wedding. Can't remember really celebrating that one. :(
5th- back in the Azores, pastor's daughter babysat while we ate out somewhere.
6th- in Okinawa, Japan. We celebrated early b/c Jeff was about to deploy. We ate at a yummy place called Arin Karin and then went to the Macaroni Grill for desert.
7th- in Okinawa, prego with Tara. Jeff's parents were visiting us. I think we celebrate at Okuma, a military resort there.
8th- in Okinawa, still :), hmmmm...may have to peak at my answers from before. I can't remember!
9th- in Georgia, and...um...we ate out somewhere. Its funny that I'm forgetting the most recent ones! Sheesh!
10th- we went on a cruise to the Bahamas! Tonight we are taking the kids out to eat with us to the Olive Garden. :)

Maybe someday I will scan some wedding pictures of ours so I can post them. Jeff and I got married back before everyone had digital cameras...man we are old! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! We are "old" too since we were married before digital cameras :) Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete